usa4team operates the Website Name website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Website Name website.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- to allow us to run, maintain and develop our business,
- to allow us to offer and provide our Services,
- to allow us to conduct information and promotional campaigns (including direct marketing) related to our Services (including by phone, mail and email), keeping Users informed about our Services and special offers that are likely to interest them,
- to allow us to perform the contract we have signed with our customers, suppliers or partners,
- to allow customer service management, e.g. when Users contact our service desk,
- to allow contract management, e.g. to address our invoices to our customers,
- to enhance our Services and the use thereof,
- to perform research and analysis relating to our Services,
- to perform tracking of the use of our Services,
- to conduct market surveys and/or
- to detect fraud, e.g. breaches of intellectual property rights.
In consideration of the collection and processing for the purposes listed above, usa4team is supported by its affiliated companies acting as data processors on behalf of and under the responsibility of usa4team.
Should the personal data of the User be provided to us via our prospect, customer, supplier or partner, we shall assume that our prospect, customer, supplier or partner has informed the User of this Privacy Notice.