Windows Azure is an open, flexible, and robust cloud computing platform. It enables you to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications in a cloud environment across a global network of Microsoft-managed, high-performance data centers.
Windows Azure reduces your up-front infrastructure costs and improves business efficiency. It is arguably the fastest way for your product to hit the market and scale elastically on demand.
- Web Sites: Build and deploy bespoke websites (or open source CMS) to a highly scalable cloud environment integrated with flexible Windows Azure services.
- Cloud Services: Create highly-available, infinitely scalable applications and services using the technology of your choice.
- Mobile Services: Shorten your app’s time to market by adding a scalable and secure backend for development tasks like storage, authentication, and push notification.
- Data Store: Store just data on Windows Azure, with applications using this data running on-premises (outside the public cloud).
Capabilities such as the above combined with virtual machines, data management (SQL Database, tables, blobs), business analytics (Hadoop, SQL reporting), messaging, caching, identity, media, commerce, and high-performance computing services can satisfy any of your application needs.
A4team has invested in building Windows Azure expertise since the release of this emerging technology and A4team Windows Azure developers have accumulated significant experience in building custom cloud solutions. When you work with us, you are assured of best-in-class service from a Microsoft Gold Certified partner.Contact us now to avail the following:
- Dedicated team of Windows Azure developers
- 4 Years’ experience with Microsoft & web technologies
- Microsoft Certified specialists
- Cutting-edge custom application development expertise
- Competitive pricing (Reduce 70% cost, ensure 100% quality)
OUR DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
A4team provides a wide range of offshore Windows Azure Development Services for your evolving business needs. We can help you do the following:
- Build rapid Windows Azure proof-of-concept prototypes
- Migrate existing applications to Windows Azure
- Extend existing applications to work with Windows Azure
- Develop new cloud applications on Windows Azure (including engaging apps that could be published and sold through Windows Azure Marketplace)
- Integrate Windows Azure applications with existing business systems
- Support & maintain Windows Azure applications